We are looking for a skilled growth product manager that will spearhead the lifecycle management of our innovative product portfolio, with an emphasis on B2B SaaS platforms. The ideal candidate will exhibit a high expertise in managing the whole lifecycle of products and high competence in B2B SAAS platforms.
We are seeking a proactive individual who has exceptional communication skills and a positive approach while effectively owning the product vision and strategy.
+ Develop and execute a comprehensive product roadmap and lifecycle from strategic planning, to post-launch, performance optimization and value monetization.
+ Create extensive product specifications and effectively communicate the business value for your product initiatives
+ Collaborate closely with relevant stakeholders to drive product growth.
+ Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and user research to identify market trends, user needs and product opportunities.
+ Foster a culture of continuous improvement and agile practices by working closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure successful product launch.
+ Effectively communicate the business requirements to the R&D team
+ Research, identify and analyze the strategic vision and goals for our technologies
As the Head of Marketing, you’ll lead our brand’s positioning and messaging, while overseeing all content across diverse channels. You’ll play a pivotal role in creating, driving and implementing comprehensive media strategies that elevate the brand’s presence across key channels.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a product company, that has a strong passion for growth marketing, and can focus on creating high-impact activities that deliver tangible ROI.
You’ll be essentially driving the creation and execution of the marketing plan, while owning the company’s strategic growth.
- Lead corporate positioning and messaging by translating product functionality and technical details into user benefits and values
- Conduct research on Truvid’s customer profiles (personas) and market insights to ensure the product story is crafted to deliver maximum value
- Develop and produce content and tools across various channels, encompassing branding, case studies, press releases, testimonials, webinars, videos, articles, etc
- Create thought leadership materials aimed at accelerating Truvid’s business momentum and enhancing customer engagement
- Communicate our solutions' portfolio to customers and partners through external communication channels
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis, market research, and gather customer insights
- Maintain and optimize annual marketing plans that include a comprehensive set of targets, programs, budgets, and staff that guide our efforts and outcomes
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Marketing Manager in a B2B SAAS company, with an excellent track record of growth operations
- Experience marketing to a global market. Adtech experience - added bonus
- Hands-on attitude and adept at multitasking
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software startup like environment
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution across cross-functional teams
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- In-depth familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools, particularly HubSpot – an advantage
- SEO best practices familiarity – an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
Hybrid options: Available
Please submit your resume in English
About the Role:
We are looking for a junior publisher development manager to join our media team. This individual will also be responsible for generating leads, building and maintaining relationships and closing deals. You will essentially be at the forefront of growing our sales outreach, while bringing in new business on a global scale.
What you bring:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to foster strong relationships and drive results
- Sales oriented personality - outgoing, proactive, geared towards closing deals
- Level of English - professional. Part of the interview will be in English
- Internet and tech savvy
- You're familiar with adtech
- Worked as a SDR previously
- Speak additional languages
There is definite room to grow in this position, and it is an excellent way to get your foot in the door of the online video advertising sphere.
Keep in mind: This is considered an entry level position
We are searching for a talented Front End Developer to take part in building the core product of the company, directly impacting the experience of our users.
We are looking for a skilled front end developer to join our R&D team. You’ll be working on complex development tasks and implementing front-end components of our console and player from web feature development, to logic-heavy graphic illustrations. Your responsibilities will involve taking entire front end components from ideation through design, implementation and deployment, while enhancing the scalability of our frontend codebase.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- +3 years of experience in Typescript
- +3 years of consecutive experience in the front-end realm, which includes experience with Vue.js
- Advantage: previous experience in video player/technology development
- Proficiency in modern front end frameworks such as experience with browser API’s & front end performance optimizations
- Experienced writing maintainable production grade code
- Previous experience was at a product-related company - bonus points
This is a high impact role within the company. We are very user focused, from UX to logic and performance, and you’ll be expected to understand product requirements and collaborate with our teams on features and releases.
Hybrid options: Available
We are searching for a skilled Back End developer to join our ever-growing R&D team. This individual will have a direct impact on designing and developing our API, while working closely with Product and Media teams to ensure products are delivered in a functional and elegant manner. The ideal candidate is one who has a hands-on approach, and enjoys taking ownership over critical features and projects, ensuring their successful delivery and implementation.
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code for the development of our API
- Develop and optimize backend features and components that interface with platform infrastructure. This includes collaborating with front end developers and other team members to ensure seamless integration
- Take entire infrastructure components from ideation through design and implementation across a broad range of technologies and environments
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, including extensive knowledge of Go (2+ years for Mid Level role) - non negotiable
- Experience building microservice-based architectures
- Knowledge of PHP - advantage
- Strong technical problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience working with AWS Including: API Gateway, Lambda
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Redis and Mysql
- Good SQL knowledge
- Continuous integration/delivery
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- BSc in computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience working with Polaris (Managed Druid Server) - added bonus
Hybrid options: Available